What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Here’s how to turn the only unfair advantage left in stocks into profits of 1605.83% or more every month
- No “gambling” required … because you’ll ONLY trade when you’re guaranteed to win!
- Nothing to figure out – you can “clone” my system just minutes from now..
- this “magic bullet” solution completely bypasses any need to play the odds
- autopilot system generates the strategy for you on complete autopilot
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Stock Arbitrages scores 69.67/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.stockarbitrages.com/download.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: stockarbitrages.com you’ll also be taken through to stockarbitrages.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)